Why would they only be showing it in Coffs? I thought Fox was the same all
over. I'll check the Gold Coast TV guide tonight incase it's on here... I
suspect it's just someone being stupid at the Coffs paper (I hear they are a
bit backward up there :P) and assuming it is on without checking. TV guides
are wrong all the time.

I just checked the oztivo guide (it's a community driven TV guide where
people type stuff in from the guides to get around stupid copyright laws)
and there is nothing shown there.

Anyway - make sure you're sure before you make a special trip!

Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net |
yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861

<<inline: image001.gif>>