From: Steven Millward [mailto:millward....@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 30 November 2009 08:43
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [NSWolves] Why am I watching this? [sec=unclassified]

But that relates to my point about Scott Dann.  We got the players that
were willing to accept the wages we offered.  That's Morgan and Moxey's
fault.

2009/11/30 Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au>

        Ultimately McCarthy

        They are the players he has brought in and the players he thinks
are good enough.

        Can't blame the players if they aren't good enough, what can
they do? Keep trying until it becomes easier in the championship next