From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
LEESE Matthew
Sent: Monday, 19 December 2011 11:45 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Welcome Back Matthew

I'm intrigued by player form having been proven to not exist. I felt I've had
some periods of form over the years (OK, once) and have seen what I assumed to
be this in other players, both professional and ones I've played with. When a
player has a particularly fruitful period that is above his normal recognised
levels, what is this put down to? In my case it could probably be linked to
drinking less beer in the main but there have been other times where I don't
think I've done anything differently, but have felt I've hit a bit of 'form'.