On some basic research it seems that the variation is to have a winger that
can spend more time drifting in to the centre with a strong wingback behind
him. Eden Hazard does this. Could MGW?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/22/antonio-contes-favoured-3-4-3-is-now-footballs-fashionable-forma/