> It would be wonderful if I could find an easy way to translate my
> ConTeXt source-files to html. So I was wondering if going via xml would

XML in Context is designed for those who plan to set up an XML workflow, and need PDF
output. Certainly I use example, but as part of existing workflow starting from XML
source. I use XSLT to produce HTML, and Context offers no help here. There was some
discussion on this list about adapting T4Ht for Context before Christmas, so check the
mailing list.

> 3) If I understand "xml in context" correctly, one has to specify quite
> a few of the xml commands in a dtd so ConTeXt understands them. I had a

Use a header file with your example commands in it. A DTD is used for parsing XML, and
is really if different ball-game.

Christopher