http://live.contextgarden.net

one thing to add: I'd appreciate any kind of comments, since I have
only tested it with safari and old versions of mozilla. If you think
that there is anything strange, don't hesitate to tell me! And don't
rely on your impression that others will do so, so there would no
need for feedback.

Patrick

Here is what I wrote yesterday, but haven't sent yet :) Did I send this accidentaly ? :) :) :)

It's a great service, it would just make sense to connect the wiki and code rendering, so that the code written would be automatically "copy-pasted" in the window (or any other mechanism to enable quick acces to the documents described in wiki).

Well done again,
        Mojca Miklavec

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

1.) WIKI

1.1.) It would make sense to add a link to CenTeXt wiki from
www.pragma-ade.com

1.2.) http://www.mayer.dial.pipex.com/latexrender.zip
is an example of a tool which (as long as I have seen and understood it
correctly) does nothing else but wrapping a (LaTeX) code, executing it
and cropping the relevant part into PNG image. There are already modules
for PHPBB and wiki. I guess it wouldn't take so much additional effort
to enable some excelent feature to both the ConTeXt and texshow wiki:
* rendering image as an example of the effect of the code written there

For example, if someone would write:
   [context]
   a couple of lines of context code
   [/context]

it would be shown as the code as well as a PNG image showing the result
and perhaps an additional link to the PDF document rendered.