Sorry if it seemed exoteric, but my idea was simply to show some typographical results, not to present a composition (an argument surely OT). The idea is that the performer (a pianist, even if notation is generic) choose a starting point, execute the notation in the chosen vertex, choose an edge, wait for the duration indicated in the label on the edge, and executed the reached vertex. Duration is ad libitum. All the compositional parameters change in relation to space position of each vertex. So it's like exploring different sound spaces (in the geographic sense) with specific morphologies.

I use a slightly more advanced system typically for electronic composition (here there's a paper in case of interest:
www.di.unito.it/~vincenzo/drafts/Valle-Lombardo-CIM03.pdf).

This is the general structure, then each piece has different, specific, particularities both in terms of mapping, either in terms of performance instructions (e.g. in nodi-II there's no duration indicated in the vertices, the way one "waits" for the duration of edge label change between the two pieces, etc.).

Typically I score out the result of a system run. In this case, I want to experiment with the collaboration of my friend pianist, who is a very good musician in the broadest sense. The pieces are very open in some sense, but in other are very "close".

-a-