Hi,

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 10:35 AM luigi scarso via ntg-context
<ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 at 10:28, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

> As a side note (it's 2 april now)
> the concrete font of the pdf  is not rendered well both on web and t on
> win/linux desktop .
> No surprise,  I did some experiments  with mflua years ago and  my results
> had the same problem.
> Is it a known issue?

If you talk about the math font, I do not see what you mean. Daniel
has worked a lot on his fonts, and they now work well.

If you talk about the text font, Hans changed the concrete typescript
so that it uses the variable "mono" Latin modern instead of the
concrete text font that comes from Computer modern unicode. But the
font is also boldened slightly, and perhaps that is what causes your
problem (It did look weird on my phone for half a second or so before
it "got normal"). In okular I see no problems.

/Mikael