On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 at 11:06, Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context <
ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> If you talk about the math font, I do not see what you mean. Daniel
> has worked a lot on his fonts, and they now work well.

indeed the body font is not concrete opentype math but it looks very
similar at first sight
(of course... ). I was deceived because I remember its shapes quite well (C
,g a ).

> If you talk about the text font, Hans changed the concrete typescript
> so that it uses the variable "mono" Latin modern instead of the
> concrete text font that comes from Computer modern unicode. But the
> font is also boldened slightly, and perhaps that is what causes your
> problem (It did look weird on my phone for half a second or so before
> it "got normal"). In okular I see no problems.

here evince & mupdf are quite ok (evince somewhat bolder than mupdf),
okular looks not so good. They all have a caching-something,
after the first zooms  the pdf is rendered differently.

--
luigi