On 12/17/2023 11:22 PM, Gavin via ntg-context wrote:
Hello ConTeXters,

I wrote a little ConTeXt module for drawing globes. I would love some advice on
how to improve it and share it. The code is quite short (about 250 lines). Most
of the work is done by Lua, which reads the data files and calculates paths.
These paths are passed to MetaFun, which draws the globe.
about names:

how about

t-luageo.lmt
t-luageo.mpxl

so that one knows what comes with the module (we do the same with s-* modules)

and you can add the example to the end of the module

\continueifinputfile{t-luageo.mkxl}

\starttext
        exaple code
\stoptext

and then process the module to get the example

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /