On 12/18/2023 5:22 PM, Gavin wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Dec 18, 2023, at 3:12 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
wrote:

about names:

how about

t-luageo.lmt
t-luageo.mpxl

so that one knows what comes with the module (we do the same with s-* modules)

"t-luageo.lmt" is fine, but "t-luageo.mpxl" breaks the module. I think the line

\startMPdefinitions
    loadmodule "luageo" ;
\stopMPdefinitions

finds “mp-luageo” but not “t-luageo”. Changing the line to "loadmodule
“t-luageo” does not work either.

so how about  mp-t-luageo

and you can add the example to the end of the module

Done.

On Dec 18, 2023, at 3:08 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>