Hi Hans,

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 3:12 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>
> about names:
>
> how about
>
> t-luageo.lmt
> t-luageo.mpxl
>
> so that one knows what comes with the module (we do the same with s-* modules)

"t-luageo.lmt" is fine, but "t-luageo.mpxl" breaks the module. I think the line

\startMPdefinitions
   loadmodule "luageo" ;
\stopMPdefinitions

finds “mp-luageo” but not “t-luageo”. Changing the line to "loadmodule
“t-luageo” does not work either.

> and you can add the example to the end of the module

Done.

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 3:08 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Also, we do have a strange artifact, at least when I run this code. There is
>> a line running across Brazil:
>>
> i'm not sure where that comes from (you can try &&&)

I will use &&& in my upcoming module, t-discoworld.
(Drawn with eofill, for maximum grooviness.)

Is there a place I can read about disconnected paths, &&&&, and &&&? These are
totally unfamiliar to me.

Gavin

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /