On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Thanks a lot. I've learnt a lot from the example, it's only that in
> the way it's written now it's not compatible with windows.

Hello Mojca,
if you are using Windows, you can install MinGW, it's free and bash is
included.

> Gnuplot would also need some kind of \startGnuplotinclusions for stuff like
>     set nokey
>     set xlabel "time"
> plus the lines for setting the terminal which would automatically be added.

or something like \setupGnuplot with keys=vals!

> (I don't like the postscript terminal itself, but that module s a good start.)

At least, it's not bitmap. But there is a white border around the plot. It
would be nice to have a clipping-option in \externalfigure.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/