A font problem -- again. I am so sorry.

I try to use the URW postscript fonts with the stand-alone mswincontext.zip distribution. Everything else seems to work fine, but when I say:

  \usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]
  \usetypescript[pos][\defaultencoding]
  \setupbodyfont[pos,11pt]

I get a bunch of complaints from Acroread, and it uses Helvetica everywhere. (The same happens with Postscript instead of pos.)

The reason is rather clear, the log has the following rows:

  Warning: pdfetex.exe (file ptmb8y): Font ptmb8y at 79 not found
  Warning: pdfetex.exe (file pcrr8y): Font pcrr8y at 55 not found
  Warning: pdfetex.exe (file pcrr8y): Font pcrr8y at 86 not found
  etc.

So, the system tries to find the Adobe fonts which I do not have. Their URW counterparts are included in the stand-alone distribution, but the system does not seem to look for the u***** fonts.

I do not claim to understand the complete font mess, but ConTeXt seems to get the right map files:

  fonts           : resetting map file list
  fonts           : using map file: original-base
  fonts           : using map file: ec-public-lm
  fonts           : using map file: ec-base
  fonts           : using map file: original-ams-base
  fonts           : using map file: original-public-lm
  fonts           : using map file: texnansi-base
  fonts           : using map file: texnansi-urw-times
  fonts           : using map file: original-youngryu-tx
  fonts           : using map file: texnansi-urw-helvetica
  fonts           : using map file: texnansi-urw-courier

What goes wrong? I am using the newest mswincontext.zip downloaded just a half an hour ago, the log says:

  ConTeXt  ver: 2006.01.09  fmt: 2006.1.9  int: english  mes: english

Thanks for all hints. And once again, sorry for spamming the list with YAFP (Yet Another Font Problem).

- Ville