Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I did some reading up and checked the latex output. It seems
> LaTeX does a trick (/OpenAction in the /Catalog jumps to the
> first page) to make the views match up. I tried to emulate that,
> but could not get it to work (quickly). Will try more tomorrow.

openaction is there for a while, the trick is (at least that is
something that acrobat does when you change the doc prefs) is do do a
'goto first page and use a fith with a -32K offset, which to me looks
like a hack;

(the best way to find solution is to see what acrobat itself does and
then look into the saved file -)

so, i can imagine latex to do an open action like that

however, in context openactions can be more complex, like:

openaction={page(10),FitWidth,startmovie(whatever)}

so, if one really wants a fith -infty than we need to make a special def
for that (but we have FitWidth)