Thanks for the reply.

Currently I make my examinations with MUCH+LaTeX, but I am exploring
ConTeXT and would like to know all its potentialities before
dedicating it more intensive atttention.

However, as  a teacher I recognize the importance of good examples in
the pedagogical actions.

Thanks a lot.

Jorge

Em 27/05/2006, às 5:22, Hans Hagen escreveu:

> batela wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to make several versions of a multiple choice questions exam.
>> In
>> each exam the questions have to appear in a  different order. Did you
>> know a easy way to do that?
>>

> i did post some example code, didn't i?

Abraços,

Jorge Manuel de Almeida Magalhães