[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>>Same batch file, so yes.
>>>
>>>It would be possible to convert the batch file into a perl or
>>
>>ruby
>>
>>>scripts plus a one-line batch that starts the interpreter +
>>
>>script,
>

> Hmm,
>
> aren't you shutting with 'Kanonen auf Spatzen'?

Perhaps, but the advantage is that you don't have to aim :-)

> I have running the standalone-context here on WindowsME.
> I have modifyed the original batch-files a bit

If the batch file is still functionally equivalent, it would
make sense to include it in the distribution. I vaguely recall
that I had removed all of the 'smart' stuff from the batch
file to please command.com, making it much less functional,
but perhaps that is more an indication of how well I know
command.com ;-)

Cheers,
Taco