On 10/26/06, Renaud AUBIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  Maybe some of yours (from the ConTeXt POV) can be interested by my PhD
> dissertation and my presentation (both in french)...
>
>  http://www.nibua-r.org/ConTeXt/PhD/

Nice work! I can't read French, but the figures are very nice and
content is probably interesting as well ;)

I didn't know that people were indeed using the module already (I
started using it more regularly only recently).

Now one question: how exactly did you create/include the plots? With
"which version of the module"? I don't mind if some of my plots break
if I slightly change the interface before officially releasing it, but
I don't want other people to have problems with that.

Mojca