On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 09:24:09AM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Good thinking! But unfortunately, this won't work if you do it
> like this.
>
> You have to give the same commandline as context's texexec does.
> Dvips does not support mapfile \specials, so unless you feed it
> the needed files on the commandline, it will read the wrong map
> file.
>
> The used commandline is included as a comment at the top of the
> generated postscript file, so the best approach is to do a run of
> texexec --dvi and then extract the commandline from the output
> (and insert the -d 127 , of course)

Done that. Now, it does seem that the map files are being looked
at. However, doing this results in a new PS file, where the fonts for
math look awful. The specimen is here:

http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/test.ps

And the dvips command extracted from the PS file is:

dvips -d 127 -u +texnansi-public-lm -u +original-base -u \
+ec-public-lm -u +ec-base -u +lm-ec -u +lm-math -u +8r-base -u \
+t5-base -u +original-ams-base -u +original-ams-euler -u \
original-public-lm test

And the dvips output is at the same place:
http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/dvips_output.bz2

Hope I'm getting somewhere. Thanks for the support!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,
462, Jamuna Hostel,