On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 2007-02-15, at 18:16.0, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
>
>> 1) How can I integrate ruby/perl scripts into a .tex document? (I
>> want to create a CD cataloguing tool and gonna use script for
>> reading CD file list).
>
> By coincidence I've just written something about this too. Not for
> ruby/perl, but there may be a few atoms of knowledge that add to your
> understanding:
>
> <http://newlisper.blogspot.com/2007/02/newlisp-in-context.html>

Interesting. Just a couple of points. Do not use the prefix m- for
your modules. m- is reserved for modules in the core distribution. You
can use t- (third party) if you want to distribute your module, or p-
(personal) if you do not want to distribute your module.

Looking at the code, I do not think that you need \def\NL{NL}. Also
\NL is an internal command used in tables.

Finally, in the definition of \stopNLE, you can replace
\input \NLfile.out with \typefile{\NLfile.out} in which case you will
not need to escape all the special characters. ConTeXt will do it for
you.

Your manual looks good, and easy to read. I think I will give newlisp
a try to try to understand what is the whole fuss about lisp anyway :)

Aditya