Dear all,

I'm trying to typeset a rather simple list or table where each line
should keep the overall grid of my page design.
For this I tried "tabulate", "table", and "TABLE", but all failed.

What I need is the following:
4 columns, each with a fixed width.
One of the columns may contain a paragraph (i.e. more than one line), like:

   Axxx  yyyy  first entry with  zzz
               more text
   Bxxx  yyyy  next entry        zzz

The line starting with "B" does not keep the grid -- at least in most
cases; I couldn't trace down when and why this fails.

(The specific environment is not important (whether tabulate, table,
TABLE, or some other solution), as all entries are supplied by a macro
which I could adapt easily).

Johannes

--
Johannes Kuester