Hi Arthur,

can you tell me then what is wrong in my minimal example here (it
work like a charm in April!)?

\usetypescriptfile[times]
\usetypescript[times]
\mainlanguage[de]

\setupbodyfont[times,10pt] \setupinterlinespace[line=12pt]

\font\Arab="Baghdad" at 10pt

\starttext

Zinedine Yazid Zidane (in arab {\Arab زين الدين يزيد
زيدان,}), nicknamed Zizou

\stoptext

Steffen