Hi all,

first, a very happy new year 2008 to all of you! May ConTeXt continue
to prosper and develop at a brisk pace :-)

What better way to start the new year than asking a stupid question on
the list? Here comes: I must be missing something really obvious here.
I have a font (otf) with a number of (metrical) symbols which I use in
a module. In mkii, I defined an encoding within this module to address
the symbols:

\startencoding[metr]
\definecharacter metricbreve 66
\stopencoding

so I can use the symbold with \metricbreve. Works great in mkii. But
how do I do this in mkiv, which doesn't seem to read and use the
encoding anymore?

All best

Thomas