Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Thank you. I followed your instructions, and everything works perfectly.
> (Well, I did have to manually follow the post-install instructions from
> Taco). I only installed ConTeXt, american language and english
> documentation.

You don't really need the language, I think (but selecting one removes
the installer warning).

>                ConTeXt works fine, but the only third party module that is
> installed in t-bib. Did I miss an option for installing ConTeXt third
> party modules, or are they not present currently?

Nothing is present in texlive at the moment (except a typescript from
the semaphor font package). I verified this by looking at the svn
repository.

Unless I badly misinterpreted something, Mojca is getting the modules
mirrored to CTAN so that they can be brought into texlive in the
'normal' way, but whether or not that will be sorted out in time for
the 2008 release of texlive I cannot say.

Best wishes,
Taco