On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>
>> Thank you. I followed your instructions, and everything works perfectly.
>> (Well, I did have to manually follow the post-install instructions from
>> Taco). I only installed ConTeXt, american language and english
>> documentation.
>
> You don't really need the language, I think (but selecting one removes
> the installer warning).

I think that Norbert already implemented "if context scheme, no warning".

>>                ConTeXt works fine, but the only third party module that is
>> installed in t-bib. Did I miss an option for installing ConTeXt third
>> party modules, or are they not present currently?
>
> Nothing is present in texlive at the moment (except a typescript from
> the semaphor font package). I verified this by looking at the svn
> repository.
>
> Unless I badly misinterpreted something, Mojca is getting the modules
> mirrored to CTAN so that they can be brought into texlive in the
> 'normal' way, but whether or not that will be sorted out in time for
> the 2008 release of texlive I cannot say.

The modules are mirrored on CTAN, but Karl sent me a list of questions
(I expected that). The "problem" is that TL assumes that package names
should be the same as folders where these packages reside.

In the specific case of t-letter, that means renaming
tex/context/third/letter to tex/context/third/context-letter, else
name clash with LaTeX package letter would occur ... But some better
solution needs to be found.

Mojca