Hi everyone,
Another thing that have to be fixed is about formula numbering in
right-to-left texts. By default I think lua prints a formula number in
a formula in the wrong direction, like
\thechapter.\thesection.\theequation
but it should be
\theequation.\thesection.\thechapter
because chapter and section numbering is expanded from right to left.
Also be aware of equation numbers when one call it from a reference
like \in[formulalabel].
It should also be
\theequation.\thesection.\thechapter
As far as I know, equation nembering is a big problem in all tex
engines (for right-to-left texts).
Fortunately, the way that lua act with other numbered bodies, like
tables, figures, ... (in right-to-left texts) is perfect as far as I
have checked.
Best wishes.