It has a much better structure indeed.

Missing the wiki-only search feature though.

Placing the texshow-web and mail archive links in a more relevant
section, instead of hidden in the wiki's left column, would be welcome
- especially for newbies.

Also, when a newbie reads "texshow-web" (s)he doesn't have a clue what
that means. It's geek talk. Better say something like "ConTeXt
commands directory" or something else that's meaningful, relevant and
useful for them.

Samewise:

- live context
- download
- download area

All these don't mean a thing to somebody who sees this page for the first time.

Live ConTeXt ? What's that ? A live recording of a band named ConTeXt
? (joking ;O)

Download and download area? What's the difference ? As a newbie I
don't want to have waste my time and click on every link to find out
what's behind it. Tell me from the link itself what it means, what's
behind it so I can find what I'm looking for and get up to speed asap.

As for the logo...

Who cares ?

Logo's don't enable people to figure out how to use software and be
productive with it.

The proof is in the pudding, not in the logo.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Alan