Hi,

> Missing the wiki-only search feature though.

OK, you're number two. I'll think about it.

> Also, when a newbie reads "texshow-web" (s)he doesn't have a clue what
> that means.

Jano Kula suggested to rename it to "reference" or sth. like that.
I'll do so.

> - live context
> - download
> - download area

Could you suggest some other names? I always have a hard time thinking
of some.

> All these don't mean a thing to somebody who sees this page for the
> first time.

You're right.

> As for the logo...
>
> Who cares ?
>
> Logo's don't enable people to figure out how to use software and be
> productive with it.
>
> The proof is in the pudding, not in the logo.

Right, but presenting ConTeXt in a more professional way could be
worth an effort. A new logo is one step forward, even it will
disappear again in some day.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net