Hi Aditya,

Any news on bib module - t-bib.tex?

If enable the colouring in cite commands in macros.tex I get;

\setupcite  [interaction=start, compress=no,color=darkgreen]

Teams and games
Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of
the ob-
jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in
games, each
agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in
the seminal
work of and were later developed as a subfield of mathematical economics
called
game theory (Aumann and Hart, , , ). Teams were first studied in
mathematical economics by and , and later in control systems by , , , ,
and others

Instead of;

Teams and games
Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of
the ob-
jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in
games, each
agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in
the seminal
work of von Neumann and Morgenstern () and were later developed as a
sub-
field of mathematical economics called game theory (Aumann and Hart,
). Teams were first studied in mathematical economics by Radner
Marschak and Radner (), and later in control systems by Witsenhausen
(a,
), Ho et al. (), Ho (), and others.

Obviously I had to move t-bib.tex from the current directory to even get
the it compile.

Thanks
Mohamed