Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

sorry about the late reply, my minimals broke so i had to wait for a fix.

t-bib-2008.12.01.zip

$ luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.30.3-2008112812, build unknown
$ context --version
MtxRun | main context file: /home/mbana/context-minimals/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.tex
MtxRun | current version: 2008.11.10 21:40

http://filebin.ca/jqqekq/thesis.pdf or http://filebin.ca/jqqekq
http://filebin.ca/uhvgex/thesis.log or http://filebin.ca/uhvgex

How are you compiling your files? Use "context thesis" and not "texexec --lua thesis" (texexec will run bibtex which will overwrite the existing bbl file, since you do not have any bib file, the bbl file will be empty).

Please note that my latest upload to modules.contextgarden runs
bibtex itself, in mkiv mode.

Taco