No the citations aren't working.

Am I the only one who thinks ConTeXt needs a extensive set of regression tests?

Adiyta, you shouldn't have hard-coded:

./frontmatter.tex:\startcolor[darkred]\titlefont \hskip 1.5em Chapters \stopcolor}

Changing L191 env-thesis.tex, has no effect, such as:

\setuplist [chapter][color=darkblue]
\setuplist [Title]  [color=darkblue]

"Chapters" still comes out as darkred.

Aditya Mahajan wrote: