On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 19:03, Martin Schröder wrote:
> 2009/11/1 Mojca Miklavec:
>> Yes, the easy answer would be "upgrade your linux", but we probably
>> want the binaries to run on slightly older machines as well.
>
> Indeed. Btw: The binaries from TL run on SUSE 10.1 (which has glibc
> 2.4).

I'm sweating ... trying to download Sarge DVD on this extra-slow
connection. And then you remind me that I have a big cartoon box of
original SuSE 7.2 right below my desk. (Maybe I should start
considering throwing away a few things like this one, though it seems
to come handy from time to time when one least expects it.)

(The only problem is that I'm not yet sure if SVN has already been
developed at the time when SuSE 7 has been released.)

Mojca