Yes, I see.. If I could get these blue letters in math mode, I would be happy )

You can take a look at

\starttext

\loadmapfile[original-youngryu-tx.map]
\font\testlm=lmmi10.tfm
\font\testone=rtxmi.tfm \testone
\font\testtwo=rtxptmri.tfm \testtwo

\dostepwiserecurse{0}{127}{1}{%
    \strut\hbox to 4ex{\recurselevel}%
    \hbox to 2.6ex{\color[red]{\testone\char\recurselevel}}%
    \hbox to 2.6ex{\color[blue]{\testtwo\char\recurselevel}}%
    \hbox to 2.6ex{\color[black]{\testlm\char\recurselevel}}
}
\stoptext

/> And as a suggestion: it would be very handy to have a command like
> \setupmathematics[lcroman=italic, ucroman=italic]/

It's similar to \setupmathematics[lcgreek=normal, ucgreek=normal] which already implemented (suggested by Aditya). "lc" stands for lowercase and "uc" for uppercase.

Best wishes,
Vyatcheslav