Hello Hans,
And I'd prefer italic latin letters to be taken from it, not from Termes.

well, then you have to write your own vectors ... support for all those platform fonts is not on the agenda (at least not on mine) ... of course open type math fonts on platfotms are supported.

OK, I will be completely happy if I have Termes letters in formulas. They are indistinguishable from Times New Roman in this case.

P.S. I could write vectors, if someone explained me how to do it ;)

Vyatcheslav