On Wednesday 10 February 2010 10:07:26 Sebastien Mengin wrote:
> > > 4. Commands \primo, \secundo, \tertio and \quarto print 1o, 2o, 3o, 4o.
> > > \FrenchEnumerate{6} prints 6o.
> >

> > > obtained via the commands \No, \Nos, \no, \nos.
> > >
> > > 6. Two commands are provided to typeset the symbol for \degre
> >
> > No.
>
> You mean: not for the moment?

Of course, should be 1°, 2°.
I believe that "No" means that \primo, \secundo, ... and \No, \Nos, ...
make absolutely NO sense in mkiv, nor does \degre as we have unicode input.

Nothing, of course, prevents a user from defining \degre, etc.
if he/she prefers to write input in this way.

(I suppose that one could take a similar position on other, traditional
TeX definitions like \ldots and many others...)

Alan