On 10-2-2010 8:55, Alan BRASLAU wrote:

$ diff lang-ita.tex lang-ita.tex.orig
268c268
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!chapter=Chapitre]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!chapter=]
276c276
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!section=Section]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!section=]
284c284
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsection=Soussection]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsection=]
292c292
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsubsection=Soussoussection]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsubsection=]
300c300
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsubsubsection=Soussoussoussection]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!subsubsubsection=]
308c308
<  \setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!appendix=Annexe]
---
\setuplabeltext [\s!fr] [\v!appendix=]

we can add them commented as i don't think that users want to see "Chapter 1" every time

BTW, in this file, some texts have trailing spaces and some do not.
This is probably a bug?

no, figure~1 and so

Also, some strings have unicode characters and some have escaped accents.
This also should probably be cleaned-up.

at some point we can have mkii and mkiv versions (keep in mind that mkii uses them too and there we can have whatever encoding)