Le 09 févr. 2010 à 11:30, Peter Münster a écrit:
> Hello Sebastien,

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest.

> Anyway, it was not the latest version.
>
> In the current version of MKIV, there is no support for language-specifics,
> so there is actually no support for switching back from French to another
> language.
>
> > Did you have a look at the doc I posted yesterday?
>
> Yes. I attach a recent t-french.tex file, that supports most of frenchb.

ok, I just installed the current ConTeXt minimal and your module works
fine.

> > 4. footnotes are displayed "à la française".
>
> What is this?

The footnote mark is not superscript and followed by a dot.

> > 5. the space after \dots is removed in French.
>
> There is no space.

Comment: \dots actually produces a space, not \ldots.

> > 1. French quotation marks
>
> \quotation{...}

There I should probably dive in the doc cause I'd be surprised nothing
is set up for the following issue, but, in French, if we have a
quotation in a quotation, the second pair of quotation marks shoud
appear as `` and ''.

\quotation{Citation \quotation{exemple}}

If I do \quotation{Citation ``exemple''} the result is incorrect.

> > 4. Commands \primo, \secundo, \tertio and \quarto print 1o, 2o, 3o, 4o.
> > \FrenchEnumerate{6} prints 6o.
>
> > obtained via the commands \No, \Nos, \no, \nos.

> > 6. Two commands are provided to typeset the symbol for \degre

> No.

You mean: not for the moment?

> > 8. A command \nombre was provided in 1.x versions to easily format numbers
>
> \dorecurse6{
> \setdigitmode \recurselevel\relax
> \recurselevel: \digits{12.345,90} \digits{12.345.000} \digits{1,23}\par}

The third item of this example is correct in French.

Thanks again,
--
Sébastien Mengin
Édition et logiciels libres