On 24-2-2010 10:01, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 24-2-2010 4:15, Zhichu Chen wrote:
Thanks for the guidance, I finally get my Lucida Math work.

After the \showfont step, I found that I didn't have the "tex-ma"
vector font, and the last two lines in math-vfu.lua should be changed
to:
{ name = "hlcra.tfm", vector = "tex-mb" },
{ name = "hlcrm.tfm", vector = "tex-mi" },
in my case.

that's not okay either ... i was under the impression that the font was
repackaged in a way that matches tex default math encoding but it looks
like there is some other encoding used ... what a mess ... it looks like
we need special lucida vectors then

By the way, there's a typo in fonts.enc.math["tex-mi"] in
math-vfu.lua, the comment "righttharpoonup" has an extra "t" and I
just wish it could be perfect.

i uploaded a beta with mkiv lbr vectors (quick and dirty conversion hackery)

\usemodule[fnt-25]

\starttext
    \setupbodyfont[lucida,12pt]
    \showmathfontcharacters