On 11/17/2010 01:45 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Dear Andrew,

Sorry for top-posting, just a few remarks:

- I don't see anything basically wrong with your procedure.

- I didn't try it yet, but after Taco released luatex 0.64.0 somebody
already pointed out that the "current" version of ConTeXt is not
compatible with the latest version of LuaTeX. I can roll back the
luatex packages on tlcontrib if needed, but I would prefer to wait for
Taco's response. (He needs to approve any change anyway.) So it might
be that any trouble you experience is a sole consequence of that
incompatibility. But I didn't check anything yet.

This means it is time for a new 'current' context, I think.