Hi Hans,

I am kind of confused about the relationship between luatex and ConTeXt.

The way I read the wikis and web sites luatex and ConTeXt are basically two
different animals. They have a common core, but two different code bases, where
the ConTeXt group doing most the work advancing the Lua code base and those
changes integrated into the LuaTeX side.

Your statements below would suggest things are the other way around!?

Would your care to elaborate or anybody else for that matter if this request is
not
to OT.

Thanx in advance.

regards