hi, wolfgang.schuster
  Thank you!
   I wanted to try Adobe Song Std, but when executing the command:
mtxrun --script fonts --reload

I got the error:
fonts           | names | adding path from OSFONTDIR: /study/context/fonts
fonts           | names | globbing path /study/context/fonts/**.otftexlua:
../../../source/texk/kpathsea/cnf.c:255:
kpathsea_cnf_get: Assertion `kpse->program_name' failed.

my versions are:
context  2013.01.08 01:19
luatex: beta-0.74.0-2012122510

your versions are different?