Hi,

On 02/06/2013 06:41 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

I'm experiencing the same kpathsea/cnf.c assertion failure when doing
"mtxrun --script fonts --reload". ConTeXt minimals still has luatex
version beta-0.74.0-2012122517, and the source code server
http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex has been unreachable for
days.

Hm, context doesn't use the kpse lib.

That error is caused the cidmap callbacks that were added in luatex
0.74 and will be removed again in luatex 0.75. At some point, there
was code for those callbacks in the context beta, but not any more
apparently?

Meanwhile, foundry.supelec.fr is down because of hardware upgrades,
so we cannot do a new luatex release immediately. As soon as possible,
we promise.

Best wishes,
Taco