Hopefully, this is the correct list for this question.  I'm trying to typeset
documents using the font Hoefler on MacOSX (10.8.4) with ConTeXt 2013.05.28
from the TeXlive 2013 distribution.  All works, but unfortunately, em dashes
are not typeset correctly; there are three dashes instead of a continuous line.
 I'm obviously missing something and would appreciate help in correcting this.

A minimal example that produces the error is:

\usetypescriptfile[osx]
\usetypescript[hoefler]
\setupbodyfont[hoefler,11pt]

\starttext

A test of Hoefler at 10 pt. The  emdash--- does not work...

\stoptext

files are compiled using "context myfile.tex"

Thanks.
__martin.