Hi Huseyin,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM, "H. Özoguz" <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de> wrote:
> If I put the same arabic into CorelDraw, it prints a nice Unicode-Symbol for
> the number - see the JPG I have attached here, screenshot from CorelDraw,
> but ConTeXt ignores the brackets and prints just a verys small number. There
> are some problems like this. Are they easy to fix, or is this problem deeply
> involved?

Apparently, replacing a number enclosed in ornate parentheses (U+FD3E
and U+FD3F) with a number in the "end of ayah" ornament is a specialty
of the UthmanicHafs font. If I input the digit (e.g. U+0662) and then
the special non-printable "end of ayah" character (U+06DD), ConTeXt
and Amiri successfully output the digit inside the ornament.

Of course, since U+06DD is a non-printable character, it might be a
pain to work with in a text editor; you might want to define a custom
command for this purpose:

\def\eoa#1{#1\char"06DD}

Cheers,
~~ Ondra