Hi,

it’s the first time I need a proper bibliography, and our book will be
published in three languages (German, English and Russian).
Most of the sources are in Russian.

I’d use everything (titles, author names) in original spelling (i.e. cyrillic),
but would like to provide also a transliteration.
In German and English issues I’d like to use a „Latin“ reference code, in
Russian a Cyrillic (or original-type) one.

What format would you suggest for the database?
Can ConTeXt MkIV already handle something „better“ than .bib?
(I guess the information in the wiki is outdated?)
Does general BibTeX documentation still apply?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net