Am 2017-09-26 um 10:27 schrieb Mari Voipio <mari.voi...@iki.fi>:

> Hello all,
>
> I've got a problem with pdf bookmarks and I don't know how to
> troubleshoot it. I first made a test file in a test folder with all
> the correct components and it ("bookmark_test") works perfectly with
> all the enviroment files and component files. However, when I copied
> the working product file to the product folder ("prd-serv"), fixed the
> links and ran ConTeXt, I didn't get bookmarks. Reference links show up
> in TOC and text, so there's some kind of interactivity, but no
> bookmarks.
>
> I've tried to figure out from logs (attached) what eats my bookmarks
> in the product folder, but without much success. I've also tried
> excluding components and environment files in different combinations,
> but that doesn't seem to help, so I haven't been able to isolate the
> cause of the problem. Are there some commands that can be used to
> troubleshoot interactivity/pdf bookmarks? \tracesomething, maybe?

Hi Mari,

did you check you have

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark] % should not be necessary
\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]

No trailing commas missing?

Just to make sure - I mostly overlook the most stupid mistakes...

There was \tracebookmarks only in MkII.
Maybe look through
http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-bkm.mkiv (I didn’t
find anything helpful though).