On 09/28/2017 10:27 PM, Alan Braslau wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:55:29 +0200 Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>
>>> As most of my
>>> customers are likely to use Acrobat Reader, I'm not really worried
>>> about the bookmarks not showing up in other readers. Why SumatraPDF
>>> shows bookmarks in test environment, but not in the proper one is an
>>> enigma, but I'm no longer worried about it. Problem solved, at least
>>> close enough.
>>
>> Does the latest version of MuPDF show the bookmarks?
>
> mupdf shows bookmarks?

MuPDF-1.11 displays bookmarks (see attached image).

This is the GL version, I don’t know how to do that in the X11 version
(I don’t even know if the feature is available in the X11 version).

> P.S. If bookmarks are broken with SumatraPDF, then we have even less of
> a chance in getting Hans' support.

If we have a sample PDF document, we may know what is broken there: the
viewer reading the bookmarks or the PDF document containing them.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk