On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:55:29 +0200
Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:

> > As most of my
> > customers are likely to use Acrobat Reader, I'm not really worried
> > about the bookmarks not showing up in other readers. Why SumatraPDF
> > shows bookmarks in test environment, but not in the proper one is an
> > enigma, but I'm no longer worried about it. Problem solved, at least
> > close enough.
>
> Does the latest version of MuPDF show the bookmarks?

mupdf shows bookmarks?

Because we are on the subject of PDF readers, I wish to point out to
Mac OS X users that PDFkit, the Apple rendering library, was *seriously
broken* in "Sierra" (OSX 10.12), perhaps before. This library is used by
preview as well as skim and perhaps other pdf readers. The broken
library seems to be fixed, at least somewhat, in the new version of
"High Sierra" (OSX 10.13), making these Mac OS X readers usable (and
bookmarks work)!

Alan

P.S. If bookmarks are broken with SumatraPDF, then we have even less of
a chance in getting Hans' support.