Hi,
With this

\setuppapersize[A4,landscape]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape]

 I get a double-sided page that I can read without having to return the
page on the back. But I wish I could fold the sheet to have a booklet.

The output is:

1 | 2

3 | 4

it would be necessary to have:

3 | 4

1 | 2

Difficult to explain without showing. Is it possible ?

Thank you
Fabrice