On 10/18/2017 09:05 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
> I printed the file at my high school yesterday and the output is not the
> one expected. I get a document in portrait format and the mathematical
> formulas overflow in the other column.

Sorry, Fabrice, but I’m afraid that you switched topics.

In your first message
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2017/090051.html), you
were interested in (duplex) printing. My reply answered that question.

In your second message (your reply to my answer), you wanted to know
about a sample document.

Let me explain what went wrong:

First of all, paper orientation is totally different from how the
printer should rotate the paper when printing the document.

My first sample would be printed fine if you have a decent Acrobat
version and a printer that can print on both sides of the paper sheet
automatically (duplex printing).

Your second sample from only needs \setuppapersize[A4, landscape] at the
very beginning. Since it wasn’t added, page orientation is portrait by
default.

[landscape] in \setuppapersize defines the page orientation. Adding it
should change the display in your PDF browser.

[option=landscape] in \setupinteractionscreen won’t change anything in
the display of the document. The info added by this command is only
relevant if and only if the PDF document is printed.

Both commands are independent and related to different features.

If you want to have lanscape page orientation, use \setuppapersize. If
you want double sided printing, you need \setupinteractionscreen.

For PDF print options, you may be interested in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF_Print_Options.

Let me know whether this is clear now.

Pablo
--